Saturday, March 7, 2009

1512 Yorkshire

Today it is warm and the wind is blowing like crazy. Welcome to West Texas! Zane and I are taking it easy and decided that we would go look at the lot of our future house. As far as we knew they had not done anything. We pulled up and saw this:
I immediately got giddy! SOLD!! This is going to be where our house is! We continued to soak in the neighborhood and the street. There are only 5 houses on our street. The rest of the cul-d-sac has open lots. They have laid out the house to see how it will fit on the lot. The next few months will be exciting as they continue the construction process. Now we are off to watch the Texas Tech mens basketball team play Iowa State. Wreck 'em Tech!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!!! Good for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey, We are so proud of you both. Congrats on your new Heading Zane and on yall's new home, Erica I can't wait until you get moved in so I can come over and help you and Zane with putting up stuff. We Love you both and Boozer (our granddog)to. Love Mom and Dad Perry