Friday, March 20, 2009

We have a roof!

Yesterday we had an overwhelming day. We spent over 2 hours in the design room picking out everything for the house. It was hard deciding on the spot what we wanted. We had to decide everything from grout color for the tile to the cabinet knobs throughout the house. But we are extremely happy with our choices. I am still trying to figure out how to post the power point she made for us on here so bare with me. 

I love driving up to the house and being completely surprised by what they have done. Today we drove up and there was a framed roof and plywood for the walls. I cannot wait to be in this house! 

Zane got a candid picture of me

View from the back door towards the dining room

E & Z

View from the street


1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wow you guys are gonna be moving in before you know it, they work fast! :)