Monday, April 20, 2009

Mr. Potato Head

We had a great weekend! Friday Becca, Buddha and Craig came into town and we went to the TTU Baseball game. They were playing #24 Kansas. We didn't sweep them but we won the series 2-1. Then Saturday we went to the Red & Black game to watch the football team. Of course we did some tailgating and shopping. It was a beautiful day and we all got a little sun (Yes Mom, I put on sunscreen that I borrowed from Craig).

Zane Working

Me and Becca at the game

Once the game was over we all changed and headed over to Becca's sisters house for Jayci's 1st birthday. I was at the hospital exactly a year ago the day after Jayci was born and I cannot believe it's already been a year! Zane and I gave her a Mr. Potato Head, which she enjoyed by chewing on the ears. Jayci was hilarious and ended the night with a mohawk. Jennifer and Todd your girls are precious and I had a blast playing with them. Thanks for having us over. All in all it was a great weekend!

No comments: