Yes we are alive and finally all moved in! I will update with pictures this week since I have the week off but I wanted to say that we are moved in and everything is awesome!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
the house is so beautiful, and I'm glad you kids are finally moved in, and Boozer hope you start to feel like hey, this is my house too, and roam around like normal again and just think that big back yard is really you're you got it all to your self. Love you both and little Boozer to.
1 comment:
the house is so beautiful, and I'm glad you kids are finally moved in, and Boozer hope you start to feel like hey, this is my house too, and roam around like normal again and just think that big back yard is really you're you got it all to your self. Love you both and little Boozer to.
Post a Comment