This first picture has nothing to do with Texas Tech Football but I wanted to share it. Last Sunday I made dinner for Tony and Tyler and found this little guy in the backyard. It is a praying mantis. Bugs don't normally bother me so it was cool to see it up close and personal. He is on Tony's shirt in this picture.
Now on to Red Raider football. We have won both of our non-conference games at home. Against University of North Dakota and Rice.
I love tailgating! We ran into our cousin Jared this weekend, it was good to see him!
Next week we go to Austin and play the Longhorns....Last year we beat them 39-33, they were ranked #1. I'm really anxious about this game. College Gameday will be there and UT will be ready for the win. The game was moved up in the season because ABC wanted to pick it up and have it be nationally televised. So please get your guns up and route for the Red Raiders in Austin. I will be going to Austin, I'm not going to the game but i'll be there to support as much as I can. I'm so glad football has started, I love this time of year!Don't forget to play the Zane game!!
No comments:
Post a Comment