Friday, October 23, 2009

What I love Friday!

This week my what I love Friday post is going to be dedicated to the friends that I will be seeing this weekend. So excited! Texas Tech plays Texas A&M tomorrow at 6pm. And no it's not on TV because they have opened the new seating for the stadium and hope to have the largest crowd in history.
 
Courtney, Jenn, me, Murph and Britt.
LOVE these girls. We all play kickball together (which we lost this week, don't ask) and everyone but Murph will be tailgating because her sister is getting married today!



The West's, Logan and Courtney. I have mentioned them before on my blog but I just love them dearly. I am so thankful that they live in Lubbock. Tonight we are going to a Gary Allan/Stoney LaRue concert. Cheers! (pictures to come)








This is Lindsay. She was my first friend when I moved to Southlake because she had just moved there too. Well 10+ years later we are still great friends and she is coming to see me in Lubbok this weekend! Yes, this picture is probably 5 years old.





I know there are more people that I will see but I don't want to bore you with pictures of every single person. Next weekend is going to be a blast too! Not only Halloween & Texas Tech football. Some more of my favorite people will be in Lubbock so be sure to check out that edition of What I love Friday. Thank god we have a bye week that next weekend i'm going to need a weekend to recover! It's worth it though, I love seeing people I don't get to see everyday.

1 comment:

whitney sue said...

i'm not going to the game because i have no one to go with me. therefore, i am deeply saddened that they are not televising it. boo.