Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bobble Head

Most of you knew what I was getting Zane for christmas. And it was SOOOOO hard for me not to tell him. I am normally the first one to say ok it's December 22nd let's open our gifts! Or I say you want to know what I got you for christmas? So this year was extra hard because I got Zane a personalized bobble-head of himself. Red polo, white hat, khaki shorts and of course his clip board; in his right hand because he's a lefty. I knew he would love it. Well we had pretty bad weather here in Lubbock on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day ( I had my first white christmas!) so FedEx did not deliver Zanes gift in time. So I broke down while we were opening gifts and told him. I was so upset because I could not wait to see his reaction. Sure enough while we were out of town FedEx tried to delivery it 3 times and since we were not there we had to go to the warehouse to pick it up. Zane went with me to open it. HE LOVED IT! I was so happy and the thing is hilarious! I ordered a custom body so it took longer but they have tons of options check it out headbobble.com . Take a peek....





2 comments:

Jenn said...

Best present EVER!!!! :)

Greta said...

agreed Jenn....