I know you are all waiting on the edge of your seat for me to blog about the head coach contraversy. Unfortunately, due to the publicness of the ordeal I won't be able to go into much detail. I just wanted to give a big
thank you to our family and friends for the prayers, concerns and words of encouragement for Zane & I. Hopefully they will hire someone by the end of the week and we will know what the next step will be. Zane has had a very stressful 2 weeks. But so has the entire football staff and their families so please keep them in your thoughts and prayers too. It is a really scary time and we appreciate you all so much!!
2 comments:
You guys have definitely been on my mind and will continue to be until all this settles. Taylor and I love you both very, very much! :)
Love the new layout!
Post a Comment