Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy blog

Wow. So I was reading through all of my blogs the past 2 months and they are depressing. Although life has been very hard the past few months. I wanted to do an update. Nothing really special or that exciting going on in Lubbock. We have a great summer planned though!! I cannot wait...Our 3 year anniversary is coming up (April 29th) and we are going to be in Fort Worth, going to a few rangers games checking out Sundance Square and the Stockyards and celebrating my 27th birthday. And then at the end of June we had an amazing opportunity come our way that we could not pass up. My old co-worker Leslie who just moved to Florida...her husband Greg works for Applebees...Applebees has a condo that he can rent out for free and all he has to do is pay for the cleaning fee....so we are going to Destin Florida for a week with Leslie and Greg! I'm so freaking excited for that!

 Here are a few pictures of what has happend the past month...

Had a going away party for Leslie

Threw Melissa a surprise 30th Birthday party

Lindsay, Dianne and I at Delta Gamma Founder's day brunch


Had an awesome BBQ! Zane's Ribs are delicious!
At the BBQ we did a bon voyage tequila shot with Leslie and Greg and used our Chimnea from Robin & Tommy!

Ran into my cousin Blair

and celebrated not having a Spring Break 2010!

1 comment:

dianne f. said...

Awesome blog!!! love the new background!