Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Dianne!

Today is one of my dear friend's birthdays...Dianne! Dianne and I have been friends now for 6 years. She was a Delta Gamma with me and not only that she was my Little Sister. We instantly bonded! Now we are both Advisors for DG. Dianne went to high school in Lubbock and then Tech and moved to Reno, NV literally the day after she graduated in 2006. She even came to Southlake to be in our wedding from Reno! One day she called me and said she was moving to Lake Charles, LA. So she did! And almost 4 months ago she called me and said "I'm moving to Lubbock tomorrow" And she did! I love that about her. We would talk every couple months to just keep in touch and I did miss her that's why I'm so happy she is back in Lubbock!

Happy Birthday Dirty D!!

Here are some pictures of Easy E and Dirty D! Haha
2004 DG Presentation

2006-D's going away party
2007-Tech vs. Oklahoma

2009 Tech vs. Kansas


2010- Red & Black game

2010-DG Belles & Beaus (as advisors)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

So I'm back from my blog hiatus, things have just been crazy! I didn't know about the Dirty D bday dinner until Taylor came home from work. He forgot to mention it to me...I hope you guys had fun and I hope you have a wonderful vacation this weekend :)

dianne f. said...

Awww thanks E!!!!! You're the BEST! I'm so glad to be back too!!!! You are an amazing friend and I am so lucky to have a friend like you!
Correction, i only went to high school in lubbock for one year. I graduated from Paris High..REPRESENT! lol.