Monday, September 27, 2010

Woo hoo!

Well I got an e-mail this morning from the Region 4 Education Service Center saying I was ACCEPTED into their Educator Certification Solutions Program. YAY! I'm thinking to myself 'now what'? I'll be honest i'm kind of overwhelmed. I've been really struggling trying to figure out the future...you know me, i'm a planner! My dream would be to not have to work and be a stay at home mom, but who can do that now a days? No female on staff in my office has young children, in fact there are only two women in my office that have kids (6, 7 and 11). The hours at my current job are normally 8-5 with the few times a month of 6:30 am registration or an after work event (like tonight) until 9pm. Most days during football season Zane doesn't get home until after 8pm. It's just not ideal, especially with a new baby. Thank god this program offers online training, for a good chunk of money. But it will be worth it! I know things will work themselves out but for now do I stay on my current path with my job or do I start the training now so I can be certified once baby Perry comes?

No comments: