A lot has changed since my lost post. The doctor's found another Tumor in a difficult spot. Mom and Dad will be meeting with one of the few surgeons that can/will operate on such a tumor this morning. Thank god he is in Dallas. From what I know now they have decided to skip the chemo/radiation and go straight to surgery to get rid of both tumors. We are praying that the surgeon can get both tumors in one surgery. Please continue to pray for Mom, I appreciate all of your support more than you will ever know!
2 comments:
When is her surgery scheduled for? Is there anything we can do (take her a meal, go sit with her, do stuff at the house?). Let me know!
Dear Erica:
I just read about your Mom!!! She is such a beautiful person. We will be praying for her and waiting for your updates on her health. P.S. I loved the picture of you and your Dad!!!! I'm your Dad's cousin from Illinois.
Pam
Post a Comment