My heart is breaking for this family. My friend Ashleigh shared this story on her blog about a family that lost their 4 month old little girl. Every parents nightmare and as I am preparing for a daughter myself I just can't even nor do I want to imagine what they are going through.
Maddie was their daughter and today they are laying her to rest. I am sharing this with you because Maddie's Mom has a request for all you moms out there. Maddie LOVED bows and she wants you to put a big bow on your daughter on WEDNESDAY 2/23, and send her pictures to kellieshsu06@yahoo.com.
Even if you don't have a daughter to put a bow on please spread the word to help this family cope with the loss of their angel and keep them in your prayers.
1 comment:
Oh that just makes me so sad!! How awful!
Post a Comment