After two weeks with no truck Zane got his "new" truck back. They just replaced the rear axle. I hope that it's safe for him to drive!
36 weeks....wow. Technically 9 months...so it could be anyday now! Last week while at our weekly appointment Dr.K said that he could feel her head and that she very low (a good thing) but no dialation or anything. This week we will know for sure, but the plan is if she isn't here by March 10th they will induce us on March 11th. Zane thinks she'll be here in February and if he is right that means anytime in the next week....ahh! My last day of work will be Friday March 4th. We go again Wednesday at 10:45am so i'll update you later this week. I've had a few people tell me it looks like she's dropped, eeeeeeeek!
Mom will start chemo on Wednesday. She will have treatments 2 hours a day, 2 days a week for 2 weeks. Then she will have two weeks of radiation and then 2 more weeks of chemo. Thank you for your continued prayers for her recovery! They told her that the hard part is over (the surgery) and that this is just an aggressive approach to making sure there are not microscopic cancerous cells still in her body. I know she'll do great!
2 comments:
Babies! Babies! Babies! I swear they are everywhere! My best friend is due on March 11th, and her baby has also dropped. They are taking each day at a time waiting to see if little Ava arrives. She's even been having light contractions for the past week or so! So exciting!
I'll be thinking about you guys and your bundle of joy, as well as your momma! I'll keep you ALL in my prayers!
You are so close, Erica!! I will be thinking about you the next few weeks (or week!)--- can't wait to see your little sweetie when she is here!!
Post a Comment