Sunday, May 22, 2011

All by my self

Well it's here...the day i've been dreading since Presley was born. The first time I'm alone with her for a few days/nights. Every year Zane attends the Big 12 Equipment Managers meeting in Oklahoma City. He and his assistants drive up there for a few days of golf, beer and "meetings". Of course, selfishly I didn't want him to go. I know that we will be fine without him here, it's just harder without your spouse to help when you need an extra hand. We have been such a great team for the past 2 1/2 months.

This morning was really hard on both of us. One of the hardest days i've had in a while. But he is there safely and I know they will have a good time and he'll get to sleep. I'm a little jealous about that. I will say that I'm so lucky to have the help and support from Zane's parents and my girlfriends who keep checking on me and coming over to keep me company. And for that I'm SO thankful!
Just us girls

No comments: