A year ago today our lives changed forever and it is a day that I hope we never have to relive but will never forget. It was one of the days that solidified why I whole heartedly believe that EVERYTHING happens for a reason. What a difference a year makes! It has been without question the hardest year of my life but I wouldn't change any of it because now I get to celebrate Zane for being a father to my precious Presley! He truly is an amazing dad and Presley is lucky to call him her daddy one day.
For father's day we tried a new church that we both loved, saw some familiar faces and felt very welcome and it was Presley's first time to church! After church we went to Zane's parents house to have chicken fried steak, mashed potato's, green beans and cheesecake, yum! Other than that it was a typical day besides being very windy and hot. Here we are a little happy family! I hope you all had a great father's day celebrating the men in your lives. I know that we did!



No comments:
Post a Comment