Monday, July 18, 2011

Southlake

After Robin's wedding we drove up to Southlake to spend the 4th with my family. All we did was relax at the house and swam, it was SO nice. My Aunt Linda came over to see Presley and other than that we didn't see anyone. The only time we left the house was to eat at Johnny B's and go to a Rangers game. Tyler was around for a few days before heading to Houston and Tony took a few days off from his internship to spend time with us. I have really missed having Tony here in Lubbock with me this summer. It's always so hard to leave but this time was extra hard because we don'tt know when we will see them again and football is literally around the corner. I know that Tech will be playing Baylor at Texas stadium Thanksgiving weekend and I will be traveling then, but that's NOVEMBER!  I just love my family so much, I hate that I can't see them as often as I would like. But we had a great time and can't wait to see them again. Here are lots of pictures to enjoy!
Loves her watermelon swimsuit!
Pres with Aunt Linda
Grandad B and Presley
Swimming
Me, Zane, Presley, Tony and Britney headed to the rangers game
Trying rice cereal for the first time
Saba/Sassy/My mom with Presley
Uncle Tony laying with PK

No comments: