Monday, August 29, 2011

Chicken Shoes

I may or may not have mentioned the chicken shoes on my blog before. My Aunt Linda and Uncle Andy are egg farmers and my cousin Shelby, appropriately bought Presley the cutest chicken shoes. When I opened the box they came in I died laughing because they are so adorable!


Well they have been too big for Presley to wear but yesterday I was cleaning out her closet (because her 3 month outfits are finally too small) I thought...what the heck, i'll try them on her. She absolutely LOVED them. At first she didn't know what to do so she tried to chew on them.


I can't help but smile and laugh when I see this picture. She is just so darn happy, I love it! When Linda was visiting last week with my mom she kept saying "Presley you smile with your whole body!" And she sure does!

1 comment:

Ashley Hlavaty said...

Little Presley is just too cute! I love her "whole body smile"!