Sunday, September 11, 2011

6 Months

Presley,
Today, 9.11.11 is your 6 month "birthday". Half way to a year. I say it every month but it's going by WAY too fast! You are sitting on your own and loving every second of it. I just know that any day now you will figure out how to crawl and then we are really in for it. Miss sassy and independent. Still, the only time you cry is when you are hungry. You have also learned how to scream on top of that cry. You adore boozer and laugh at him more than anything. You have one tooth that has come through and another one that is trying. You thrusted yourself off of the bed.. But you were ok, we were both just a little scared I think. You continue to bring joy into our lives every day and I can't wait to see what the 6 next months have in store for you. Love you Presley!


Sleep
You normally sleep from 9:30pm-7:00am. You are still sleeping in our room in the rocker, but not for much longer. Since you are growing so fast!

Feeding
You are still eating formula. With Oatmeal sometimes. But you have had Carrots, Pears and Sweet Potatoes!

Diaper Size
Size Two

Clothing Size
6 Month

Weight/Length
14 pounds 15 oz and 25 inches long

Eye Color
Definitely brown

Hair Color
Light brown with a reddish tint


Here is the video of Presley while trying to do our 6 month pictures

No comments: