Current books on my nightstand/iPad:
The Help
A Place of Yes by Bethenny
Current Playlist:
I am LOVING Adele and I know it's very old (2002) but Michelle Branch's hotel paper album.
Current Color:
OPI- You don't know Jacques. Bought it yesterday and can't wait to use it!
Current Drink:
Donut Shop coffee for the Keurig. I'm loving coffee these days, it helps me not drink cokes.
Current Favorite Show:
Up all night! Did anyone else watch this show? The premier was Wednesday. Moms with babies...you HAVE to watch it. I was snort laughing because it is my life to a T currently. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Plus, I adore Christina Applegate, she's been through a lot and has kept her sense of humor. Yes, we are friends...you didn't know?
Current Wishlist:
Michael Kors perfume, a gold watch and simple everyday gold necklace
Current Needs:
More time in the day
Current Banes of my existence:
A "client" I have been working with for a few months now. I like to call her the devil. She has no sense of budget, customer service or principle.
Current #1 Blessing:Healthy baby, wonderful husband, happy family- Amen Ashleigh!
Current Outfit:Dark Gray v-neck, coral cardigan, jeans and gray flats
Current excitement:
Red Raider football tomorrow!! We are playing at New Mexico. The game is on Versus at 2:30pm.






2 comments:
yay for link ups! oh, damn, ryan reynolds! i change my current crush!
I loooooove this idea! I should get back to blogging since I've been on hiatus since April ;)
Taylor and I watched Up All Night yesterday and thought it was hysterical!! It was so funny! Taylor wasn't too sure about it, but he LOVES Will Arnett. I LOVE Maya Rudolph and I've always loved Christina....we're on a first name basis too :) I used to love Samantha Who and was sad to see it go :)
Post a Comment