Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful

I am counting down the minutes until I am on Thanksgiving break! I have so much to be thankful for i'm not even sure where to begin. My supportive family (immediate, in-laws and extended), Zane & Presley, My moms health, Scentsy (yes, really it has been a blessing so far!)...the list goes on and on. Presley and I will be making the long haul to Southlake for Thanksgiving with my family. Zane will have practice on Thanksgiving day so he plans on spending it with his family here in Lubbock. Then Friday he will head to DFW to get ready to take on Baylor at the Spaceship better known as Cowboy Stadium. Tech vs Baylor, Saturday at 6!

I'm thinking about all of my family and friends that can't be with their loved ones for whatever reason! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! XOXO

No comments: