Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's ok Thursdays


It's ok Thursdays! I've struggling with blog posts the past few weeks and to be honest I have been so stressed that it didn't cross my mind. But work is slow so here go... (like the rhyme?)

It's ok.....

.......to not have all of the Christmas shopping done

......to know in your heart you are doing something nice but get upset when the receiving party doesn't seem to think so

.....to cry while watching Teen Mom when baby Ali gets anesthesia for an MRI. I held Presley a little tighter last night.

......to miss my family extra during Christmas celebrations

.....to be excited for Presley's first Christmas even though she won't know what's going on

.......to be thrilled about family pictures with Zane's family by Lucky Bee Photography

.....to be stressed (not really ok just trying to make myself feel better)

.....to be happy that I am taking a few extra days vacation so we can go to Ruidoso for new years with a few of our favorite people

.....to be giddy for our friends Justin and Becca who will be welcoming baby Caleb in the next month

.....to be looking forward to a massage scheduled for next week

.....and above all to just have an overwhelming feeling of happiness and being content. Realizing how blessed we truly are. 

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Ok, I cried yesterday when I watched Teen Mom as well! I think it was Corey crying that initially made me start :)

If anyone deserves a break at Christmas time this year, pretttttty sure it's you! Enjoy it lady!

Bree said...

Hope you have a very merry Christmas :)