Faith
I've lost my confidence...my motivation...the pep in my step. I'm just down in the dumps and a walking basket case. I've been so discouraged throughout this "job search" process. I'm more worried about money not coming in than anything else. I research, apply, email, follow up, send thank you's all day...and nothing seems right. At what point do you just have to stop waiting and take the first thing? Even if it's not right?
Last night I had a nervous breakdown. Zane just held me tight and said you have to have Faith. Through my tears I prayed.
I have Faith that there is something out there for me in the small, yet big town of Lubbock. I have Faith that the Lord has a plan for me. I have Faith that everything happens for a reason. I do have Faith.
Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1
2 comments:
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer. - Romans 12:12
Faith is all that we have some times and we just have to hold tight to it. I know it's hard to just let go, but God will bring you (us) through it.
Post a Comment