Well friends...when I dropped Presley off at her old Daycare to go to my interview, I was talking with the girls about their plans/news and learned that Crystal (her home is the Daycare) has decided to move on and pursue teaching. I don't blame her! Her kids are in middle school and her family is ready for her to move on.
Which left Randa and about 9 kids with no place to host the Daycare. In Texas at an in-home daycare it's 6 kids to one adult. Semi-Joking (in my interview attire) I said "well Randa if you want to keep 12 kids I'll come help you!" She sat there, looked at me and said "Yea!" Sooo...Randa and I will be starting an in-home daycare at her house! Monday April 2nd will be my first day. I'm going to go help next week to get some experience.
It's amazing how things have fallen into place. I have really been struggling with not wanting to go back to work. I have enjoyed being at home with Presley WAY too much. God truly has a plan...I get to keep Presley, make the same amount of money and get more experience with kids. Crystal and Randa have really become friends and I'm so grateful for the opportunity!
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.-Jeremiah 29:11
3 comments:
This is such GREAT news!! I've been thinking about you guys and praying for you constantly :) I'm so happy for you and so glad that you'll get to be with your little love muffin haha!
This is an answer to prayers. I'm very happy for you!
This sounds like an absolutely amazing development! He answers all prayers even when they aren't the answers that we are expecting!
Post a Comment