Friday, May 11, 2012

14 Months

It's time for an update on Presley! I know I missed her 12 month updates and I wanted to do it every month until she was a year and then every other month until she is two. I may go back and update it, but for now I will give you her updates.



She has been walking since she was 11 months old. Now a days its more like running. Climbing onto the couch and off of the bed. Actually she is climbing up on anything and everything.















She loves to talk-it sounds like chinese but we can understand her. Her favorite words are HI!, Mama, Dada, shoes, uh oh, night night, outside, no and Hi Joe/Boo. Joe is my parents 16 year old dog. She also knows sign language for more when she is eating and says "mo". We are working on please and thank you in sign language too.

No comments: