Monday, June 25, 2012

Vacation

In less than 48 hours Zane and I will be on our way to Destin, Florida for our summer vacation with our friends Leslie and Greg. We made this trip exactly 2 years ago and were worried about the oil spill. This year has been nothing short of exciting already and we haven't even packed yet! Tropical Storm Debby has been pounding away at Florida the past few days. We all have been anxiously watching the Weather Channel to see which direction it is moving-at a slow pace of 2 MPH.

We will be leaving our precious baby girl for 7 days and I'm anxious just thinking about it. I'm going to miss her so much! Zane and I both keep talking about how much we need to enjoy our time in Destin but it's going to be hard! I know Grandma Keke will take great care of her. We deserve it and we will have a great time!

Here we are two years ago:





We are so looking forward to the clear water, powder beaches, fresh seafood, adult beverages and just relaxing with great friends. Cheers!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I've been reading every story that pops up about the storm thinking of you guys! I really hope it wont affect you :) Soooooo will we see a repeat of the last trip wink wink ;) haha love you guys!

Greta said...

You would be watching the weather channel regardless....ha ha!