Zane- This past week they have started receiving all of their inventory for the football season. Which doesn't "technically" start until the first week of August. But they have Fantasy Camp, Women's Clinic and then fall ball starts. I can't believe it! This spring/summer has gone by so fast. I am not ready for football season to start! Of course I love Red Raider Football but I also love having a husband! Zane will have early mornings, late nights, 18+ hour days, road trips, blood, sweat, tears and sunburns. But he wouldn't have it any other way.
![]() |
| I need this sign! |
Erica- Stressed. The daycare is going great! We are now Licensed and renamed to Doodah's Daycare. I am enjoying it so much but the inconsistent pay is really weighing on us. We can have a total of 12 kids at the daycare which means 5 pay me and 5 pay Randa (Presley and her son Brenden don't count). We haven't had more than 10 kids since i've been there. Currently I only have 3 paying me. So we have really got to fill the last two spots! Let me know if you know of anyone looking for an in-home daycare in Lubbock!
![]() |
| I thought this was appropriate |
Tony- Got a job with Sysco food distributors in DFW and will be starting next week! I miss him! But he has promised me that he will come up for some games this season. Proud of him!
Everything else seems to be going good! We are still worn out from traveling so much but are thankful that we are finally getting back into a routine. We all do better that way!



No comments:
Post a Comment