Sunday, August 23, 2009

New Furniture

Sorry i've been slacking on blogging recently. I went to Waco for a conference for work and here is the beautiful sunset on the Brazos River.
We got new furniture for the house!! We got a dining room table and all new couches for the living room. A recliner, love seat and couch. The love seat and couches have recliners too! They are beyond comfortable. The first football game is in two weeks. We play University of North Dakota, the Fighting Sioux. My friend Willy, from high school actually went there and will be coming Lubbock to tailgate and watch the game with me! Wreck 'em Tech!




2 comments:

Ashley Hlavaty said...

Oooh! I LOVE your square dining table. Your place looks so nice!

Becca said...

Oh my gosh Erica, I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to come up there and see it in person. You still need to come see our new house too! Hope you guys are doing well!