Thursday, November 19, 2009

What I love Thursday!

 I have been really bad about blogging lately. I am so sorry bliggity blog! I missed what I love friday last week and will miss it tomorrow too. So I decided I would do a What I love Thursday to make up for both. My what I love Thursday is my brothers:


2003


2005


21st birthday, 2008


2009



Me and Tony, 2009


Me and Tyler, 2009


Today is their 22nd birthday. Wow, 22. Last night we took them to dinner at Texas Road House and Zane got them each sideline passes for the Tech game this Saturday against OU. Kick off is at 11:30am. Bleh.

I am so thankful for the relationship I have with them, different with both of them but still awesome. I know of people that do not have a good relationship with their siblings and I couldn't even imagine. I am so happy they are here in Lubbock with me and I can just call them and see them whenever I want. They truely are my best friends. So Happy Birthday Tony & Tyler!! I love you! xoxo

2 comments:

dianne f. said...

so sweet!

whitney sue said...

love the layout. very holiday festive! :)