I know, I know. I missed what I love friday...please accept my apology! Zane and I had an awesome weekend! I took friday off and Zane had it off because Tech had a bye week this week. His first day off since August 1st so he deserved it. We just spent the day together with no plans. It was amazing. We slept in, had lunch, ran errands, went to happy hour and had dinner with some friends. And the weekend continued with no plans and it was awesome.
So my what I love Friday on Sunday is Zane
I love how Zane has a bigger heart than anyone I know and it always motivates me to be a better person. I love watching Zane do random acts of kindness. I love how Zane and I constantly laugh with each other and our life together, including when he laughs at me which I hate to admit. I know that Zane will be the most amazing father (whenever we have kids). I love how selfless Zane is. I could go on but i'll spare you faithful readers. I just have one more thing to say; Zane- thank you for loving me the way you do. I love you.

2 comments:
i just want to second you on zane's heart- he truly is a fabulous man and you two are precious!
I think I teared up a bit. This is so sweet and you are both lucky to have each other. Zane is a great guy and shows his love for others with his constant mooning! Cheers to Zane!
Post a Comment