Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Weight

Currently Zane and Boozer are asleep on the couch and i'm watching football. Ha! Today I was inspired by a friends blog and her goals for 2010. Thanks Cayce!  I'll be honest i've never had weight issues or insecurities about my weight until the past 2 years. I've always been the skinny one, in fact I was called "skeleton" growing up. I guess my grilled cheese diet caught up with me. I've gained 60+ pounds in the 6 years that Zane and I have been together. I'll call it my "Happy Weight". I have struggled with finding a "weight loss program" or "diet" that I can stick with and i'm ready to get back to a healthy weight. This is going to be something that I have to do for me. I have tried the South Beach diet and Weight Watchers before with no luck. But I have had friends that are VERY successful on WW. So i'm going to try it again. My wonderful friend Jenn and I were doing really good about working out 2-3 times a week before thanksgiving and that went down the drain once the holidays were in full swing and we both were sick and our schedules were just insane. So now...no excuses. Back to working out and sticking with Weight Watchers. Maybe this blog can help me stay motivated by me posting updates! The first thing i'm going to do is take Boozer on a walk before the sun goes down...

3 comments:

Jenn said...

1. LOVE the new look of your blog

2. I think you're BEAUTIFUL

3. I went to the rec TWICE this weekend, so I'm in the zone now! We can do this! (plus there aren't any major holidays to de-rail us haha)

Cayce said...

wanna come to WW with me?! i have been going, with a friend, on sunday afternoons at 2. i am also doing the online community, and it has been really cool, so let me know if you join up!

Anonymous said...

let me know how you do i would love to do ww too. mom perry