Thursday, February 4, 2010

Heavy Heart

Last night I had a very heavy heart and it continues this morning. I haven't been a very churchy or godly woman. Zane and I have been going to church every sunday the past month except we missed this past sunday and I have felt lost this week. Last night I prayed...a lot for my family. For the health of my relatives. Strength and courage for my family. There has been a few things that have happened this week that have made me a basketcase but I know everything happens for a reason and only good will come out of the events that are ocurring. I just needed a place to vent these things and that is what a blog is for.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Aww hun I hope things get better for you, I'm here for you k and I'm literally just down the street if you need to get away for lunch or something like that! :)

dianne f. said...

that's one thing about God...He's always there no matter what! If you need a prayer partner I'm here!