Monday, February 1, 2010

Weekend recap

After I posted my last blog last Thursday my office closed at Noon. I ended up leaving around 10:30am because I didn't want to sit around and wait for the roads to get worse especially since where I live not all of the roads are paved or heavily traveled on. The next day I had already taken the afternoon off to run some errands and take Boozer to the Vet. So I was planning on going in from 8-12 well we got the mass phone call Thursday evening that the office wasn't opening until 10am so I ended up taking the whole day off. So I had an impromptu 3 1/2 days off! It was so nice! I ended up not leaving the house for 2 straight days. Thank god we did our grocery shopping before the storm hit so we didn't have to go anywhere. Unfortunately Zane had food poisoning on Thursday so I was able to help him when I could. Saturday I finally got out and did some shopping and decided we should do something fun so a group of us went bowling! It was so fun and we ended up seeing some old friends. I'm awful, I mean just horrible at bowling but it's still fun! Sunday I went into work with Zane for a little while, there are some coach changes that are going on. So Zane is unsettled and on his toes most of the day. Then we watched the grammy's. I actually really enjoyed them this year. There were some amazing artists that performed. While I was shopping on saturday I went to target and they had put out 3D glasses for free because there was a special 3D performace for Michael Jackson. There were four in a pack so Boozer even got some! I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: