The past month has been really hard on Zane. He has been working 5am-5pm if not later almost everyday of the week. Poor guy, normally this is his off season and he is relaxing. I think I hate it more than he does.
Adam, who is one of our college friends now lives in L.A. and he had planned a trip to Lubbock for this weekend. We were so excited that he was coming but the rest of us wanted to get out of Lubbock for a weekend. So I threw out the idea of going to Ruidoso, NM. I didn't think it would happen but EVERYONE wanted to go. YAY! Me, Zane, Jennifer, Taylor, Courtney, Logan, Adam and Brittney are going to stay in a cabin for the weekend.
Ruidoso is about 5 hours away from Lubbock. It will be a VERY quick trip but it is very much needed. Taylor and Adam are going to go Snow Boarding and Skiing and then the rest of us are going to go night tubing! I'm beyond excited about tubing. We will probably go to the Casino, hopefully win some money and just enjoy each others company. Who doesn't love a road trip?
3 comments:
You should definitely go to this coffee house called Sacred Grounds while you're there. They have a really good pomegranate tea and awesome breakfast quiches. Have fun!
We ALL need this trip! I can't wait.....aaaand while the boys are doing their thang, I think we should check out this place Becca reccommended! :)
Hope you guys have fun! I wish I could have gone but maybe next time!
Post a Comment