Tuesday, July 13, 2010

La Bonne Vie

I have been on the hunt for a cadet style hat for a few months. I saw a girl at a Tech baseball game with an underarmour one on that was perfect! She said she got it at Academy. Literally Zane and I drove to Academy right after the game to find it, no such luck. So I have been looking at the underarmour website. They don't have it either! So I kinda gave up. Well this morning while browsing on facebook I found this page called La Bonne Vie she makes custom hats with fabric flowers on them. So I asked if she could make a Texas Tech one and she said yes. So I just placed my order and she said it will be shipped in the next two days! I am really excited! So here is what it will look like but with Texas Tech fabric for the flower.

Check out her website she also has shirts and handbands. http://www.mylabonnevie.com/

No comments: