Here it is the long awaited first "baby bump" picture.
Today I am 24 weeks and 1 day along. I freaked out a little realizing that it has been 6 months already. I feel like there is so much to do and not enough time especially with the holidays/bowl game coming up. But this week is finals for Tech so Zane doesn't have practice until Friday, hopefully we can get Presley's room in order.
Darrin, me, Becca and Justin
So Tech's record ended up being 7-5. The same record as Leach's first season, except Tech lost in their bowl so it was 7-6. This season has been hard for me to sit back and watch, read and listen to people just bashing the new coaching staff and the football program, when they have NO idea what they are talking about, or how much time and energy is put into the program. I have said a few things to some people but for the most part i've kept my mouth shut, it's been hard though.
Mom update: Her appointment went well on Wednesday and they took out the remaining drainage tubes. When I talked to her yesterday she said that it has helped not having those attached to her. The doctor gave her some medicine to help her sleep through the night and also some medicine to help with the gas pains. She will have to do chemo/radiation because of the 2 out of the 50 lymphnodes that came back with cancerous cells in them but she won't start it until she has recovered some more. Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers for her!



No comments:
Post a Comment