Monday, November 8, 2010

The Plan

So, I'm a planner...I get it from my Dad. I like to know where i'll be and when. Tony is not a planner, probably the most laid back person I know. Tony and I have been trying to "plan" our drive to Southlake to be with our family while my Mom has her Surgery. So here is our plan: I am working this morning until Noon and Tony has class until Noon so we will hopefully be on the road by 1:30. It's a 5 hour drive. And from there we have no plan. They think Mom's surgery will be around 11 tomorrow (11/9), she will be in the hospital for ten days recovering. Unfortunately, Tony and I can't stay the entire ten days due to work and school schedules so I think we will be back in Lubbock on Thursday. I will be traveling back to Southlake for Thanksgiving to help where I can.

The Doctors will be removing both cancerous tumors. One in the Colon and one in the Duodenum (where the small intestine and stomach meet) please contintue to pray for the doctors that they are able to remove both fully with no other areas being involved and also for the strength, courage and healing of my Mom. She is ready and just wants to get it over with. She has continued to have a positive attitude and high spirits. I know she will get through it. Thank you all for your continued support and prayers!

No comments: