Monday, November 1, 2010

Surgery and Half Way

Next Tuesday, November 9th is the surgery. Tony and I will be driving down to Southlake sometime before then to help out where we can. My mom is ready to get it over with and continues to have a great attitude about it, that's one of the many reasons I love her. Thank you again for the prayers, support and kind words!!

Today I am 20 weeks and 1 day along...HALF WAY!!! That just made me want to sing "Living on a Prayer" by Jon Bon Jovi, one of my favorites and somewhat appropriate for this blog post:

She says: We've got to hold on to what we've got
'Cause it doesn't make a difference
If we make it or not
We've got each other and that's a lot
For love - we'll give it a shot

We're half way there
Livin' on a prayer
Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear
Livin' on a prayer

 

2 comments:

dianne f. said...

Half way until we get to see how precious little Presley is going to be! You're in my prayers always! Maybe we should jam to that song more often.

Becca said...

I think of you every time I hear that song! Please call me when you're here and let me know if there's anything Justin and I can help you with. Love you!