Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Headed to Dallas

It's official ,Texas Tech will be heading to Dallas for the Inaugural Ticket City Bowl. The game will be January 1st, 11am at the Cotton Bowl, Texas Tech vs. Northwestern. I'm ecstatic that we will be in Dallas for Christmas and the entire week after! Zane and I will head to Southlake Christmas Eve and stay with my parents for a few days. The team has to report to the hotel on the 27th. That means we will be in Dallas December 24-January 2nd. I'm so lucky that I have a job that i'm able to take that week off and join Zane for all of the bowl game festivities. Plus i'll be able to help my parents at Johnny B's or help with whatever my mom needs done. Zane is actually in Dallas today checking out the facilities that will be used during the week.

Taylor and Jenn's wedding was fun! We got to see some old friends and had a great time. Congrats again to the Fidler's!

Me and Zane

The Perry's & The Fidler's

Update on Mom: She had a check up yesterday because her blood pressure was high over the weekend and a part of her incision had opened. She has lost some weight but everything else looked good. They gave her some more pain pills and a different antibiotic to help with the infection. She still has some nurses helping her at the house a few days a week and my grandparents have left. No word on the chemo/radiation schedule yet. I hope they wait until she is fully healed to start that process.

No comments: