One day last week I checked the mail and there was a package from my Aunt Susan in Missouri. I wasn't expecting anything from her so I was curious what it was. I know that I have mentioned Suz on here before but she seriously is one of my favorite people. Hilarious, honest, thoughtful I wish we could see each other more often. Hopefully we can make it to the Mizzou vs. Tech game in Missouri.
Anyways sorry I'm blabbing now...back to the story. So I open the package and it is a tshirt with boozer on it. Ok not really him but I swear it looks exactly like him! Same coloring, same expression. I laughed out loud and Presley looked at me weird but it made my day. Thank you Suz, love it and you!


1 comment:
It's even really broad chested just like Booze! But does it hump and bark?? ;)
Post a Comment