Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What i'm loving Wednesday...

Hello friends! I'm sorry I didn't get to do WILW last week but i'm back to share a few things that i'm loving this week...
White iPad: My office ordered ipads for everyone while I was on maternity leave so I finally got to order mine last week and it should be here next Friday. I'm so excited to be able to play with it and see how it works! Plus I can video chat with my family now!  

Fisher Price Newborn Rock n Play Sleeper: We have had this for about a month now and just used it to hold Presley when we were doing things around the house or if she was sleeping. But since we had that little incident with the nap nanny she sleeps in this next to our bed at night now. It's been a real help and so easy to move around from room to room. We got ours at target and will be traveling with it a lot this summer.

Texas Tech Legacy Program: This week we got a package from the TTU Legacy Program, a great fleece blanket for Presley and her membership card. If you are a Tech alum or if either parent/grandparent are a tech alum and you are current on your alumni membership you can sign your child up for the Legacy program. They send an annual gift and then birthday gifts to the child. They also have coloring pages and events that go on throughout the year. It's awesome and a great way to promote Tech to children.

Pinterest: I just recently discovered Pinterest. It's like a virtual bulletin board. When you find things on the internet you can post them to your board. Plus your friends can follow you and check out each others boards. It's a great place to get ideas and keep ideas that you find.



Weddings: Not to get all sappy but i'm a sucker for weddings. This summer alone we were invited to 6 weddings. It helps me remember my vows to Zane and what marriage means. To share in that special day with the couple is an honor and of course the receptions are fun too!

This past weekend Zane and I attended a wedding for his friend/assistant Kameron and his bride Angela and I also watched a co-worker get married in Vegas online! Crazy technology. Then Zane's sister gets married on July 2nd and we have a wedding the weekend after that! Plus I already know of 3 weddings in 2012. Phew!
Kameron & Angela's Wedding

No comments: