I'm not really sure why, but these past few weeks I've had an overwhelming urge to run. I am not a runner. In college I enjoyed running to work out but never was a passion. It's so strange, I guess I need to figure out how and when I can run to see if it's something I want to start doing. I know I need to!
I'll be in Southlake again this weekend for a last minute trip with Presley and my friend Ryan who is moving to the DFW area. I jumped at the chance to go home again to see my parents and help him apartment hunt. I'm so sad he's moving but it's an amazing opportunity and I wont say it to him but I AM happy for him.
How about the Texas Rangers! World series bound two years in a row! They will be playing the cardinals. It all starts tonight with game one in St. Louis- thinking about you Suz! I researched some tickets since we will be in town for a game but couldn't find anything under $265 a piece!
Texas Tech has gotten into full swing conference play. Losing to A&M and kansas state. Both ranked in the top 25. We came so close both games, within 10 points for both. This weekend we play Oklahoma in Norman. On abc at 7pm. It will be a good game!
1 comment:
Erica, I'm not a runner either. I was briefly in college, but I've been dreaming about running. Like FAR. Like Forrest Gump far. I just can't work up the energy to start, let alone fine the time. But that's such a cop out.
Good luck with your running plans.
Post a Comment