A week exactly. To the minute...since I lost my job.
This week has been filled with tears, anger, frustration, overwhelming anxiety, lots of prayer and hugs. I know that this situation could potentially be the best thing that ever happened to me. But right now, in this moment it's not.
We have a family now. It's not just me, my husband and our dog. We have a baby (oh my gosh...we have a baby) What are we going to do?! I have to have a job to help pay the bills...and the bills, they keep coming.
I am ever so grateful to my friends that have been helping me look and emailing their contacts for me, Thank you so much! And my loving, caring, supportive and helpful husband...I couldn't do it with him. He's been my rock.
And now the next question...what to do...go back to sales? Take the first job that comes along? Be a receptionist? Get my teaching certificate? Sell Scentsy? Too many options! My brain hurts and we are getting tired of talking and thinking about it.
I know that everything happens for a reason and that god has a plan. I'm trying to be patient and see his plan for me. This is something that I struggle with on a daily basis so I go to this scripture often:
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
1 comment:
Prayers are sent that you feel confident in the decision you decide to make! I hope it's as clear as day so you have no room for doubt! Good luck with the job hunt!
Post a Comment