No, I am NOT pregnant but I am so excited! This fall is going to be full of newborns. Our friends Benny and Greta are due in August- just a few more weeks! And in October you can start calling us Uncle Zane and Aunt Erica! That's right! Tommy & Robin are having a baby too. Neither of them are going to find out what they are having and just in case you wanted to know my vote, it is Girl for Greta and Boy for Robin. We will see.....
In June, both of their showers were at my house and they both turned out great! Gender Neutral, amazing food, great gifts and lots of love.
| Greta opening gifts |
| Cayce, Sabrina, Greta, Ashley and Me (we are missing Kim and Amy) |
Robin's Shower was a surprise and I was so anxious that day! She was in town hosting a baby shower for her friend Stephanie and she thought she was coming over to play with Presley and Zane was cooking dinner-She was surprised!
| Robin and I |
| Nancy, Stephanie, Robin, Nicole, Me and Pam (we are missing Debbie and LaDonna) |
| Welcome baby. We used this sign at both showers. |
I am so thrilled for both of them and can't wait to meet the babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment