Lindsay, Kirby, me, Becca and Court
Everyone at the shower
The most adorable and delicious cakes
My crown
Showing off my belly
All of the amazing gifts
The sign Becca had made for us that I absolutely LOVE it says "I know the plans I have for you" Jeremiah 29:11
Yesterday we had our 30 week sonogram, check up. It is unbelievable everything they can check. They checked all 4 chambers of her heart including the blood flow, her brain, the umbilicle cord, her kidneys, her bladder, measured all of her bones and said that she weighs 3 pounds 6 oz and is in the 31 percentile. They also took some 3d pictures of her little face. You'll have to tilt your head to the right if you don't see it at first. She definitely has Zane's nose.
Smiling
she's either yawning or screaming...I say yawning
Little miss Presley 30 weeks 3 days











No comments:
Post a Comment