Monday, February 28, 2011

My boys are sick

For the first time in a few months I felt like we actually got to enjoy the weekend. Friday night we were in bed and asleep by 9:30 and it was so nice! Saturday Zane had to work pretty early because they had a scrimmage. While he was getting ready Boozer started dry heaving in bed so I jumped up real quick so he wouldn't puke all over the sheets. He threw up twice and was fine after that. So I went about my morning getting ready for my "momma" lunch with Megan and Jeanna. I'm so lucky to have them both going through this with me. We just talked about labor and how Megan and Holli are adjusting to everything. It was great to have a girls lunch to talk about our fears and what to expect. Megan is so great with Holli and Holli didn't make one noise! After lunch I ran a few errands and went back to the house. Zane and I watched "Due Date", which is hilarous! We then decided to go out to dinner, since it may be our last time before PK gets here and then we headed over to Megan and Pauls to see Holli again and just hang out with friends. It has been forever since we have done that. When we got home boozer had thrown up at least 4 times throughout the house and continued to throw up a few more times. Poor guy, we aren't sure what happend but he just had his yearly shots on Thursday so maybe it was a reaction to those? But he's just happy as a clam now!

Sunday = 37 Weeks, so Presley is full term! We got up, made breakfast, picked up the house and "nested" all day. Yes, Zane nests too. We finally found places for the rest of her things and took everything out of their boxes. At some point in the evening Zane had mentioned that his stomach felt weird and that he needed to sit down. So we sat and watched TV, ate some dinner and went to bed. Zane got up around 1am to take some tums because he said he had heartburn. Then it all started around 2am, he was up every hour...poor Zane either has food poisoning or the stomach bug. I told him that he doesn't need to go to work and he actually listened to me. This is the first time since i've known him that he hasn't gone into work because he was sick. After getting ready for work I ran to CVS to get him some pedialyte. I'm not sure if it's helping or not because he couldn't even hold down water when I left for work and he has a fever on top of it. I'm hoping that it goes away quickly and that Zane is able to feel better, rest up and get hydrated!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I had this same thing a few weeks ago. Fever and all. Damn stomach flu. Hope your boys get better soon!